PRP for Degenerative Cartilage Disease
A Systematic Review of Clinical Studies
To explore the utilization of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for degenerative cartilage processes and evaluate whether there is sufficient evidence to better define its potential effects.
Clique aqui e confira o artigo completo.
- 16/02/2018 Impact of collagen hydrolysate in middle-aged athletes with knee and ankle osteochondral lesions
- 21/03/2017 Acute Achilles Tendon Ruptures: An Update on Treatment
- 16/01/2017 Biomechanical Measures During Landing and Postural Stability Predict Second Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction and R&
- 21/10/2016 Treatment of osteochondral lesions of the talus in athletes: what is the evidence?
- 21/10/2016 Ankle Injury Prevention Programs for Soccer Athletes Are Protective
- 07/10/2016 Development and Prevention of Running-Related Osteoarthritis
- 07/10/2016 Soccer-Related Injuries Treated in emergency Departments: 1990 - 2014
- 30/09/2016 Intra-articular Hyaluronic Acid in Treating Knee Osteoarthritis: a PRISMA-Compliant Systematic Review of Overlapping Metaanalysis
- 30/09/2016 Relative efficacy of different types of exercise for treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis: protocol for network metaanalysis of randomis&ea
- 26/09/2016 Taking a holistic approach to managing difficult stress fractures